For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is HOMYHUB LTD of 69 Wilson Street, IdeaLondon – Startupbootcamp, London, EC2A 2BB.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site (https://homyhub.com/) or use our app, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter, correspond with us via phone, email or otherwise (including when reporting a problem with the Site), or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. The information Users may be asked to provide includes their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, financial and credit card information. This information is kept until the user decides to close their account.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. And users can always access their personal information in the app, from https://homyhub.com/en/privacy-policy/
Non-personal identification information
We automatically collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
This information is kept during a reasonable amount of time for internal use.
Information collected from other sources
We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive personal identification information about you from them.
We use the plugin Hustle from WordPress in our web to process data as name, email and postal code. The data is kept stored internally in our web for commercial use.
We use Woocommerce for commercial purposes and online purchases. Bubblestorm Management (Proprietary) Limited trading as WooCommerce, Unit 1, Canal Edge 1, Entrance B, Tyger Waterfront, Carl Cronje Drive, Belville, 7530, Cape Town, PO Box 3367, Durbanville, 7551 will receive the following details: name, address, phone number, email address, contact information for physical delivery, invoicing and other information that might be provided for the purchase or the product, including the identification of the product, computer information and connection, web visit statistics, traffic of origin and destiny, IP address and web register information. To obtain more information regarding the data processing from Woocommerce, visit:: https://woocommerce.com/terms-conditions/.
Whenever you buy at HOMYHUB or subscribe to our new generation services, you will be requested to send payment information to allow payment process to take place (taking into consideration payment methods, for example credit card number). Your payment will be processed by the external supplier Stripe, 185 Berry Street # 550, San Francisco, CA 94107, EE. UU. Y Paypal, 2211 North First Street, San José, CA 95131, EE. UU.
We use Typeform as a form tool for our product and services. The gathered data is sent to Carrer Bac de Roda, 163, 08018 Barcelona, with C.I.F. (tax identification code) B65831836, registered in the Business Register in Barcelona, page B-421911, folio 145, volume 43262 being the data at our disposition. to obtain more information regarding your data management from Typeform, visit https://www.typeform.com/. We offer this service to increase customer satisfaction and positive perception.
We use mailchimp as emailing campaign management tool. The company The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp, Georgia, EEUU, is managing the details that are at our disposal. To know more about how Mailchimp is managing your details visit https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/. We offer this service to increase customer satisfaction and positive perception.
How do we use collected information
HOMYHUB LTD uses your personal identification information (including information collected from other sources) for commercial purposes, marketing purposes, purchases management and customer satisfaction. The details gathered through campaigns are used for marketing studies.
HOMYHUB LTD might use the personal and non personal identifications data of the user in the following ways:
- To personalize user experience by using information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To measure and understand the effectiveness of our commercial efforts and its usefulness towards our users, in other to provide relevant information.
- To process transactions and carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us and a User;
- To administer our site and for internal operations (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes);
- To ensure Users are able to participate in interactive features of our service, when a User chooses to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include, without limitation, company news, updates, and related product or service information. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site or using the contact details provided below (see ‘Contacting Us’).
How we protect your information
Once we have received your information, we will adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
Provided that you have given Us your permission, We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. [We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience].
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If HOMYHUB LTD or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply (which can be found at https://homyhub.com/en/terms-conditions/ ) and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of HOMYHUB LTD our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Location and Proximity Opening
The HOMYHUB app uses the phone’s location in the background to be able to open the user’s door automatically upon arrival at home through a functionality called Proximity Opening. HOMYHUB does not use such location data for any purpose other than the proper technical functioning of the Proximity Opening functionality. This location data does not leave the user’s device.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
Our services and related information gives you the capacity to delete your personal information being able to do it inside the app or just by requesting it through an email. There are some details that due to their nature are required for us to keep if there exists contractual agreement (tax office). We will only keep them during the contractual agreement period, or until you as a user decide to cancel and request for your details to be deleted.
Access to Information
You have the right to access information held about you. Any access request may take place by requesting it in an email sent to email@example.com.
Your rights include:
– Right of access.
– Right of Rectification and suppression.
– Right to be forgotten.
– Right of opposition.
– Limitation to treatment.
You may act on your right by sending us a notification stating your name, and sending a photo of your identification card with the request. This request is for free.
HOMYHUB LTD, 69 Wilson Street, IdeaLondon – Startupbootcamp, London, EC2A 2BB
Last update May 2018.